Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wow. I totally forgot about my blogger....

I just found out the other day that my dads best friend has terminal cancer and he only has 6 months to live. I pretty much grew up with him. And I just can't believe that in 6 months hes going to die. I'm so scared for him. And I'm scared for my dad. He is the closest friend my dads got and now hes going to die. He was there when my sister got married. And I wanted him to be at my wedding. But thats not going to happen. He's like my second dad. He gave me advice and encouraged me to do anything. Im gonna miss that. And Im really gonna miss him.

So I've been kinda hooking up with my brother in laws brother. You got that? Lol. His name is Matt. We've had sex. Really good sex. And we both decided that were just fuck buddies. Cause neither one of us is looking for a relationship right now. Well last night, he told me he was falling for me. I'm not really sure what that means. I've never had anyone tell me they were falling for me. I mean I really like him. But I just got out of a relationship. And I don't want to be in another one right now. Atleast I told him straight up that I dont want a relationship. That makes me feel better. Im kinda enjoying the single life.

So yeah thats pretty much all thats goin on in my life right now. Kinda lame. But Im sure in about a week or two I'll have something more exciting to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment